Sydney’s #No. 1 Residential Pest Control Service
Buggo – Fast, Safe and Reliable Pest Services
How to Prevent Pest Infestation in Your Home
Get in touch with us today to get your pest problem resolved immediately.
There are two types of termites that give Sydney homeowners headaches, namely; Subterranean termites and Drywood termites. These pests can be quite destructive if not controlled during the early stages of infestation. Termites are commonly attracted to homes located in areas with a lot of moisture and they tend to do most damage in areas where wood/timber comes into contact with the ground.
The top signs of a termite infestation in your residence include:
- Hollow sounds emanating from timber when tapped
- Mud tubes on wooden surfaces
- Fras (fecal material from termites that usually has a whitish color)
- Scratching sounds coming from within timber
The best way to spot and terminate a termite pest infestation is to have your home inspected regularly. Give us a call today to get your Sydney termite problem resolved without delay.
Some of the top signs of a bedbug infestation include:
- Shells from dead bed bugs
- Fecal matter that is dark in color
- You can physically observe bugs on furniture, beddings or headboards
They tend to hide in dark nooks and crannies and only come out at night meaning that it can be hard to know when you have a serious infestation.
Some of the top signs of a cockroach infestation include:
- You can see roaches scurrying across surfaces in your home
- Fecal matter
- Small whitish eggs in dark corners
Should you notice any of the signs above or suspect that you have roaches in your home, get in touch with Buggo Pest Control without delay to get affordable and timely roach control services.
Some of the top signs of a mice infestation include:
- An explosion in the number of mice you can see in your property
- Gnaw marks
- An unexplained foul smell
Residential Pest Control
How to Avoid an Infestation of Pests in Your Home?
- Ensure that you clean morsels of food from your kitchen after preparing meals to ensure cockroaches and other house pests do not have food
- Take out your trash on a regular basis
- Clean all parts of your house as often as possible
- Ensure that your home is properly lighted and aerated
- Clear any weeds and vegetation growing around your house
- Keep your yard organized and clean
- Regularly inspect your Sydney residence for some common signs of household and garden pest
- Should you notice that you have an infestation that is spiraling out of control, call our pest control technicians for a thorough inspection and comprehensive pest control services
What Sydney Pest Control Services Do We Offer At Buggo?
Home Pest Control Services
If you are stressed by the emergence of pests inside your home such as spiders, mice, cockroaches and termites, we are the experts to call. At Buggo, we use top-of-the-range pest control supplies coupled with the best bug control techniques to ensure that your home is free from pests. Across Sydney, you will not find more affordable, experienced or thorough pest control professionals.
Garden Pest Solutions
At Buggo, we like offering our clients a combination of our home and garden pest control services all at one go. This is to ensure that we control existing pests thoroughly and also create an environment that dissuades pests from returning.